The Picture Framers Forum

Forum for Picture Framers and Picture Framing Discussion.
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

 Industrial Glue -- What do you use?

Go down 
Newbie Framer
Newbie Framer

Number of posts : 2
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Industrial Glue -- What do you use?   May 8th 2010, 1:37 am

I am making paintings and mounting porints on Dibond (a 3mm thin yet extremely rigid substrate made of a poly composite sandwiched by aluminum). I know that companies that make face-mounted plexiglass prints or metal prints use an "industrial glue" to affix a floating mount to the back of the artwork. Does anyone know what brand/name of industrial glue is used? Or, what have you used?

The best glue I can come up with is "GOOP" or a super stregth glue at my local hardware store. These seem fine, but i rather use a more permanent and tested glue for my artwork. I would like to know what the pros use.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Industrial Glue -- What do you use?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
» Gator's Grip Hobby Glue
» Dried up glue sticks
» CA glue extender's
» CA glue tip
» WW II German 7.5cm Pak40 Barrel with Late Muzzle Brake

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Picture Framers Forum :: Help :: Help-
Jump to: